Broadreach is hosting a social media seminar and workshop in Sydney on December 17, 2010.
This inspiring seminar and workshop will address how you can apply social media in your business.
Should I use social media in my business?
What are the most appropriate social media tools?
How do I design a social media strategy?
This seminar will introduce you to a variety of social media tools and enable you to design a social media strategy using the most appropriate tools for your business. It will focus on the use of social media to build brand awareness, communicate with customers and market your products/services
Date: Friday, 17 December 2010
Location: Level 5, 50 Clarence St, Sydney
Book: Click here to book
Introduction to Social Media: 10:30am – 12pm
This will be an introduction to the exciting world of social media and how it can be used to support your business and customers. In the session you’ll explore a variety of social media tools as well as look at ways in which these can be used. Topics covered in this seminar are:
- What is social media?
- Some facts and figures about social media
- Overview of popular social media tools
- Creating conversations with social media
- Examples of how others are using social media to engage
Design Your Social Media Strategy: 1pm – 4pm
In this workshop you will start to design a social media strategy for your business. At the completion of the workshop you will:
- understand how to use social media to engage with your customers
- know how to build trust and reputation for your brand
- have a five step planning process for HOW to use social media in your business
- begin planning your social media strategy
DONT MISS THIS GREAT EVENT: BOOK NOW
Illustration by Matt Hamm.