I had cause to search out an e-invitation site and after checking out a few, I decided on pingg. It’s a free service which is ad supported ie they’ll run ads on the web page where your invitation is hosted and try to sell you a premium service with no ads and some extra features.
What I liked was:
- Lots of designs in the free option.
- You can customise with your own message – and in some cases your own photos.
- You can add an RSVP.
- You can choose whether guests can invite others.
- You can integrate with social media – go there at your own peril!!!
- You can set a reminder email for those who haven’t replied within ‘x’ number of days.
- You can set a customised thank you email for those who replied that they were coming.
Once you’ve made your design, you simply upload the email addresses you want the invitation (or card) sent to and off they go. The RSVP appears at the top of the email – Yes, No, Maybe. When people click they’re taken to a web page which contains your invitation and they can add a message to their RSVP. You’ll receive an email when people RSVP – or you can opt for a daily digest of RSVPs. Check it out.